Drop-In and Support
We are operating a drop-in service for anyone who needs assistance accessing services or understanding documents that they have been given.
This is currently available from 10.30 to 1.30 on Monday and Tuesday and 10.30 to 1pm on Thursday.
Typical requests have been:
- Obtaining a Covid vaccination
- Registering for housing or a change of accommodation
- Registering for benefits
- Applying for a bus pass
- EU citizens applying for UK residency status
- Help with the interpretation of energy bills and other financial demands
- Assistance in understanding court documents
- Advice and signposting
We also have a range of Clothing, Kitchen items, Bedding and other goods that can be made available free of charge for those in need.
Other links that could be of assistance:
Local bereavement service: https://www.ataloss.org
Information on track and trace: https://www.kirklees.gov.uk/beta/health-and-well-being/covid19-test-and-trace.aspx